Purpose of This Blog!

This blog is for anyone who enjoys being creative and learning new things. If you have learned how to make/create something or you have a great idea that makes your life a little easier please share your ideas here!!! Pictures are always helpful and be as descriptive as you can in your step my step instructions or give us a link to where you found your instructions.

The possibilities are endless and can be anything from a sewing/craft project, a way you have arranged a shelf in your home, a cute new hairstyle you've tried or maybe some organizational tips ... really there is no limit! So have fun and get creative!!!

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Simple Baby Cards

I have to admit, I really don't know much about card making, but I was itching to use my cricut the other day and I needed some baby cards in a flash. So with what I had on hand (which really wasn't a lot) this is what I came up with. I used some left over rub ons, card stock and scrap paper. That was it, oh and my cricut of course! I know there are much fancier cards out there, but this was simple and I was in a hurry:) I think they turned out cute enough!





No comments:

Post a Comment